When it comes to birthdays, I’m always six years old, unable to contain my enthusiasm and excitement. Even on other people’s birthdays, I can’t wait to celebrate with them, to wrap up a super special gift and see their reaction when they open it. We celebrated my birthday this week, and it was a supremely beautiful day. I felt so loved! But now I want to give two of you a present, because I just love presents! But read on: you don’t have to wait until it arrives to find out what is inside.
I’ve gathered a few of my favorite goodies for a lucky reader just to spread the excitement of birthdays, and to say thanks for reading!
Here are the prizes:
- A small gold owl necklace
- I picked this up months ago just for this giveaway. I have valiantly resisted the urge to wear it myself 😉
- A set of stationary
- I have an obsession with pretty cards, so I’m raiding my stash and sharing with you! Whether you’re saying thank you or saying hi, there’s nothing that will brighten the day for your friends and family more than a handwritten note from you on darling stationary!
- Two “Seeds of Happiness” figurines and two cards explaining their story
- A “smile” for you, and one to pass on when you encounter someone who needs some cheering up. These are little smiles, originally made by an artist who formed them for his friends from leftover scraps of clay. Now they spread joy all over the world.
- Jamberry accent Nail Wrap
- I have been loving these nail wraps. They are similar to a sticker that you adhere with heat (like a blow dryer), but they last forever. And by “forever” I meant up to two weeks on your nails and several weeks on your toes. Plus they’re just plain adorable in 300+ styles. New styles come out September 1, and I can’t wait. Check them out here. And visit the Facebook page of my awesome consultant, Katrina! She’s super sweet and will answer any and all of your Jam-related questions. [No, this is not a sponsored post–I receive nothing but joy for sharing the link with you ;)]
- Compassion International t-shirt
- If you’ve browsed around my blog at all, you’ll know how much I love Compassion International’s ministry of releasing children from spiritual, physical, and emotional poverty through hope in the name of Jesus. Wear this t-shirt to remind you to pray for the children in the world who desperately need to hear the Gospel of Jesus.
- *M-XL available
Here’s how you enter: use the Rafflecopter widget below to earn entries; contest is open through midnight, EST, on September 6th, 2014. One winner will be randomly chosen September 8th and announced on the blog. If you refer a friend, tell them to comment with your first name, last initial, and the person who refers the most friends will earn a surprise as well! Winners will have one week to claim their prizes!
Happy entering, friends! And thanks for reading. I love you for it.
(EDIT: This contest has ended! Thanks for playing!)
*Due to shipping costs, giveaway is open to US residents only.
You did it! Now go eat a cupcake. Dessert is a must on birthdays.
Edited added 9/4: Make sure you are leaving a comment when you “complete” that entry in the Rafflecopter! I will be checking 🙂 And make sure you enter the Rafflecopter when you leave a comment. If you don’t do both, your entry won’t count! And I want you all to get all your entries in! If you did leave a comment, and it’s not showing up now, try again or email me at email@example.com–I’ve approved all comments on the post, so far.